Waukesha Work-Related Injury Lawyer

For more than 25 years, the Ward Law Firm has represented people throughout Wisconsin who have been injured at work. This is our sole area of practice. Through experience we have learned that people who have been injured at work and whose claim for workers' compensation benefits has been denied need skilled representation to help them receive appropriate benefits. The insurance carriers hire experts to assist them in denying claims. They hire skilled lawyers to represent their interests. Injured workers require skilled representation as well to get their medical bills paid, their wages continued and compensation for their disability.

Helping People in Waukesha, Milwaukee and Beyond Recover Workers' Compensation Benefits

The Ward Law Firm serves injured workers across Wisconsin. Attorney Robert Ward will personally handle your case, along with experienced support staff. Mr. Ward has been recognized as a Wisconsin Super Lawyer and is included annually in the list of Best Lawyers in America. He will take all necessary steps to help give you the best chance for a successful result.

If you, or someone you care about, have been injured at work and your claim for benefits has been denied, we will be happy to review your case in a face-to-face meeting or over the phone, free of charge. If your claim is being paid but you have questions about the process or concerns about the future, feel free to call as well.

With offices located on I-94 in Waukesha and in downtown Milwaukee, we are convenient for injured workers through southeastern Wisconsin. In addition, we travel throughout Wisconsin to meet with clients where they live, if necessary.

Contact Waukesha Work-Related Injury Attorney Robert T. Ward

The Ward Law Firm offers a free consultation to discuss your case. We work on a contingency basis on every case, meaning that we do not charge attorneys' fees unless we are successful in your case. Further, our fees are limited to a certain percentage of your recovery under Wisconsin law. Call toll free at